Setimar Stone Group Quartz Benefits:
1. Strength & Durability- Setimar Stone Group Quartz surfaces are twice as strong as granite, it's a surface that is truly everlasting.
2. Maintenance Free - No sealing, polishing or reconditioning is needed. Simply wash with warm water. It's that simple. Plus, unlike granite, Setimar Stone Group Quartz will resist stains from fruit juices, food coloring, coffee, tea, wine, grape juice and nail polish.
3. Food Safe - Unlike granite, quartz has been certified by NSF International for use as a food preparation surface. Setimar Stone Group Quartz is nonporous, making cleanup easy and preventing food and moisture from penetrating its surface — the main source of growth for harmful bacteria.
4. All Natural - Setimar Stone Group Quartz is created from pure natural quartz, an extremely hard stone crystal mined directly from the earth. In fact, quartz is the hardest non-precious stone that can be found in the earth's surface.
5. Colors: Setimar Stone Group Quartz can be produced in a wide selection of colors according to your client requirements. No color variation as in natural stone. Custom colors are available for larger projects.
5. Everlasting Value - With its beauty and performance advantages over granite, a Setimar Stone Group Quartz kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity will add value to homes or commercial properties.
6. Applications: Setimar Stone Group Quartz is widely used in exterior & interior construction, such as hotels, shopping malls, flooring, interior wall facings, and countertops. The wide range of color makes it a favorite of designers.
Setimar Stone Group Quartz Specifications
Sizes: 3000 x 1200 mm, 2400 x 1200 mm, 1600 x 800 mm, 1200 x 600 mm.
Thickness: 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm and special request available for larger projects.
Various specification is available upon clients' requirement. For more information, please feel free to contact Setimar Stone Group.